The Polish Royal Opera announces auditions to the Chorus of the Polish Royal Opera for the following positions:
- CHORUS SINGER – TENOR,
- CHORUS SINGER – BASS.
Please send your CV (providing particular details of singing in music ensembles and choruses), cover letter and a signed GDPR consent statement not later than 31 August 2020 to:
- email@example.com, if you are applying for the position of CHORUS SINGER – TENOR. Please title your email with: “Auditions – chorus – tenor”;
- firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are applying for the position of CHORUS SINGER – BASS. Please title your email with: “Auditions – chorus – bass”;
- very good vocal technique,
- very good vocal sight-reading skills,
- ability and willingness to work in a team,
- regularity and discipline,
- vocal studies graduate will be an additional advantage, although they are not a requirement.
Auditions will be held at the Polish Royal Opera in Warsaw, Nowogrodzka 49 St. on 7 September 2020.
The Polish Royal Opera will provide a piano accompaniment.
For more information and music notes, follow PRZESŁUCHANIA.
For those who successfully pass auditions and will be recommended by the Board, the Polish Royal Opera offers:
- a job contract,
- attractive remuneration,
- development prospects.
Contact persons: Ms Malwina Kunc (email@example.com, 501 699 510), Ms Marta Boberska (firstname.lastname@example.org, 601 312 910).